|Friday, June 7, 2019 9pm|
||New to the swinging scene? A little unsure what to expect? First Timers is the perfect playground for newbie couples to explore what it's all about bringing your own fantasy to life.
What to expect:
You'll be greeted at the door by our lovely hostess who will make you feel welcome, comfortable and answer any questions you may have upon entry. When you make your way upstairs to the bar and lounge area, the bar staff will take care of your drinks and get the evening warmed up with some playful party starter activities and games to break the ice and calm any nerves.
Will everyone be new to the club?
First Timers Friday is such a playful mix of both newbie couples and couples who've attended the Club previously making it a great mix of couples for a comfortable and playful night to remember. As always, there is no pressure and playing is optional.
Best Time to Arrive:
The earlier, the better! Allow yourselves time to settle in, meet others, have a drink, socialise and get comfortable before our not to be missed showgirl performance kicks off around 11pm. We open at 9pm and stay open until 3am.
Are we licensed?
No. Couples Club is BYO alcohol. We supply all mixers and soft drinks free of charge so bring your drink of choice with you on the night. Natalie at the bar upstairs will put your locker number on your drinks and only serve them to you throughout the night.
Closest bottle shops for takeaway alcohol are The Keg & Brew Hotel located on the corner of Foveaux St and Commonwealth St (next door to the club) or The Aurora Hotel located at 324 Elizabeth St (across from Central Station) Both of these are licensed to sell take away alcohol until 10pm.
- Do we have to undress upon entry? No
- Do you sell alcohol? No, we have mixers and soft drinks only.
- Do we have to have a locker? Yes. Everyone must have a locker for their belongings.
- Do you supply food? We have bar snacks available.
- Do we have to play if we don't want to? No. The choice is yours, there is never any pressure to do anything you're not comfortable with.
- Do you allow single men? No. Friday and Saturday nights are for couples and single ladies only.
- Do you provide entertainment? Yes. We have a male or female dancer perform in the bar area around 11pm.
- What's the average age and body type? We have all shapes and sizes attend the club and the ages vary from people in their 20's to 50's.
- Is anyone refused entry? Yes. You must be in appropriate attire upon entry. Rude or Intoxicated people will also be refused entry.
- What do we need to bring? BYO Alcohol, open mindedness and manners!
- Do you have a smoking area? Yes. There is a designated outside smoking area upstairs.
- Are mobile phones permitted? Yes. But they must remain in your locker until you leave.
||The Couples Club|
226 Commonwealth St, Surry Hills
Plenty of street parking for those who are driving or less than a five minute walk from Central train station.
And for those of you visiting Sydney nearby accommodation:
Rydges Sydney Central
28 Albion Street Surry Hills
Keg & Brew Hotel
26 Foveaux Street Surry Hills
57 Foveaux Street Surry Hills
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney
359 Crown Street Surry Hills
||Couples-$150 entry fee + $50 refundable locker deposit. |
Single Girls- $50 entry fee + $50 refundable locker deposit.
Special offer to AMM couples who come along to The Club for the first time will receive a $20 discount on their entry.
||Email us to subscribe to our mailing list and be the first to hear about our one-off events.
||Bookings are not required for this event but please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.|
||Ladies - Dress as if you were going out on the town and wear what makes YOU feel sexy and confident.
Men, Dress smart.
Remember Dress to impress!
No thongs, no gym wear, no beanies permitted.
||Couples and single ladies only.
Every couple or single girl will get a their own locker to keep their personal belongings in on the night. We supply towels (for the spa and showers) and also sarongs. When your locker key is returned upon leaving, the $50 locker deposit you paid upon entry, will be refunded. No key returned, no deposit refunded.
||Click here to visit website